Philips is a trusted trade name with an abundant portfolio of electronics under its roof. The company has been able to supply us with some of our favorite electronics products for over a century.
Not surprisingly, Philips is not lagging behind in the headphone market as well since the company has positioned itself well as a top brand with a range of tempting headphone products.
It prides itself on creating premium audio products that attract various consumers who rely on their sound inclination. However, if you’ve been thinking about getting a new pair of Bluetooth headphones lately, you should take some time and take a look at Philips’s headset products.
Who knows, maybe you find your perfect match. Here’s a review of some of the best Philips headphones that will help get your sound in the right direction.
Top Headphones by Philips
Philips Bluetooth Neckband Headphones wireless
These headphones boast a powerful feature set; from the excellent IPX5 waterproofness, echo, and noise suppression to a Bluetooth connection that is compatible with version 5.0 or higher. The housing has an attractive high-quality metallic finish and an ergonomic, oval-shaped sound tube with a slim neckband.
The headphones are powered by acoustic neodymium drivers that provide deep bass and clear mid-range frequencies. They have integrated multifunctional controls and a microphone for high-quality calls as well as interchangeable rubber earphone covers in three sizes.
Added to this is a battery life of 14 hours of playtime even with active noise reduction switched on? They also offer a quick-charge function, where 5 minutes charging time adds another 2 hours.
- Weighs 7 ounces
- Black in color
- 7-40,000 Hz frequency range
- The impedance of 32 Ohm
- The sensitivity of 03 dB
- USB cable
- Tight fit
- Good battery
- Sometimes too much bass
- Sub-par noise cancellation
With a remarkably lightweight build and a cool finish, these headphones are very powerful and fit comfortably in any ear thanks to an offset ear tip that adapts naturally to the human ear.
Philips Performance Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone
The Philips TAPH802 over-ear headphones feature high-resolution audio, noise isolation, and an in-built microphone with echo cancellation for clear sound. They boast soft ear cups that fold neatly in two configurations; you can either fold them flat or collapse them flat and inwards.
In terms of sound, they are equipped with perfectly tuned acoustic neodymium drivers that help to deliver deep bass with powerful mid-range frequencies. The headphones provide a playback time of 30 hours and two fascinating quick-charge modes; the quick-charge mode, which provides 6 hours of playback time on a 15 minutes charge, and the quick-charge mode which provides 2 hours of play-time on a 5-minutes charge. They also have multifunction buttons for cruise sound control.
- Weighs 1.32 pounds
- Black in color
- 2 Bluetooth
- USB charging cable
- 7 – 40 000 Hz frequency range
- Impedance of 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity of 90 dB
- Good battery with flexible fast charging
- Excellent sound quality
- Overemphasized bass
The headphones are relatively light with pads and soft ear cup cushions that guarantee comfort while producing a seal that unrestingly isolates outside noise. The sound quality is detailed with strong bass and clear call quality.
Philips Bluetooth SHB3060BK/27 Stereo Headset
- Bluetooth technology for unwired freedom and convenience.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Closed type acoustics provide good sound isolation
- Adjustable ear shells and headband fit everyone
- Wireless control and enjoyment of music and calls
- Soft breathable ear cushions for long listening sessions
The SHB3060 headphones from Philips are equipped with 32 mm high-performance drivers for clear and strong sound. They are also acoustically closed, which provides good sound isolation. They also feature a flat foldable design, adjustable ear cups, a headband that should fit everyone easily and soft breathable ear cushions.
The headphones enable a Bluetooth connection with wireless control and the convenient buttons on the earcups to let you control music, calls, and other functions.
- Black in color
- Weighs 0.320 lb.
- 10 – 22 000Hz frequency range
- 24-Ohm impedance
- 106dB sensitivity
- USB charging cable
- Reasonable priced
- Good sound
- Lacks of wired connectivity
- Short-range wireless connection
These headphones deliver crisp, clear sound with fantastic bass. They fold up easily to make them perfectly portable, easy to store, and comfortable wear for hours.
Philips ActionFit Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
The TASH402 headphones ActionFit from Philips. They come with 40 mm acoustic neodymium drivers in a closed-back design that provides excellent passive noise cancellation.
Also, a built-in microphone with echo cancellation for clear sound between calls and high IPX4 splash resistance, making it water/sweat resistant. They have a foldable frame, mainly plastic, with breathable and removable ear cushions filled with cooling gel.
It also features a play-time of 20-hours from a single charge-coupled with quick charge function for 2 hours of playback from a 10-minutes charge. They can be paired via Bluetooth 5.0 and have controls on the ear cups.
- Black in color
- Weighs 10.7 ounces
- USB charging cable
- 10 meter extended range
- Semi-open acoustic system
- 20 – 20,000 Hz frequency range
- Impedance of 32 Ohm
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Pleasant breathable earpieces
- Powerful bass
- No wired connection
- No noise suppression
- Sometimes too much bass
With their slim and elegant design, they can be folded flat for easy transport and storage. The ear cups have very comfortable ear pads that are water and sweat resistant, and a cooling function when it gets steamy.
Philips L2BO/27 Fidelio High Fidelity Headphones with Mic
- High Resolution Audio offers the best in audio performance, reproducing original studio master recordings more faithfully than 16bit/ 44. 1kHz CD formats. This uncompromising quality makes High Resolution Audio the best sound companion for the music lover. Fidelio headphones meet the stringent standards required for the Hi-Res Audio stamp of quality
- Hand-picked and paired 40mm high definition drivers. The neodymium drivers respond to all your music's dynamics. The design includes a vent in the centre which emphasises the middle and low frequencies, producing the acoustic energy that brings extended yet controlled bass and a transparent mid-range.
- Universal remote, mic, 6.3mm adapter and pouch makes it a perfect pairing with your mobile devices for listening and talking on-the-go
- Aluminum earshells selected for their strength reduce unwanted vibration and resonance. They are mounted on a layer of engineering plastics to make the headphones even more stable.
- The semi-open back design combines the balanced, transparent sound of an open back with the deep bass and noise isolation expected from a fully closed back.
The headphones give you a feeling of high-end headphones on the market. As the headphones are covered in some dark colors under the leather material, there are red seams around the headphones. This gives the headphones a regal yet minimalist feel.
For connectivity purposes, the headphones are equipped with a 6.3 mm adapter. The speakers are extremely vented and feature neodymium speaker drivers that are easy to connect.
The speakers are made of aluminum caps that will hold the headphones together for years. The headphone’s sound quality is amazing. For all acoustic lovers, the sound quality is balanced in the right amount. The mids are very well graded.
The best part is that you can even use these headphones in public as they provide you with complete isolation in terms of music.
- 3 adapter
- Neodymium speaker
- Very sharp and crisp treble
- These headphones offer the highest comfort
- The bass is perfectly balanced, and the treble is crisp and sharp
- They have pondered over little details of the headphones
- The pressure on the headband is very high
- The midrange of the music may sound a little lean
With the feel of high-end headphones, these headphones give you music astonishing quality without burning a hole in your pocket.
Philips Bass On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
- Big, bold bass you can feel
- Great sound isolation
- Soft ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of playtime
These Bluetooth speakers have an isolated sound quality and a balanced bass quality. They last 12 hours and there’s no need to look for the power outlet from time to time to recharge them. The best thing about Philips wireless bass+ on-ear headphones is that they have control buttons on the right side of the headphone. With just one click, you can easily control your music on the go.
The headphones are collapsible and can easily be carried in your travel luggage. The earpads are made of large cushions that provide you maximum comfort for a long time. The ear cups can be rotated and you can comfortably attach them as you wish.
The headphones can be connected to any device using Bluetooth technology. The range of the Bluetooth connection is up to 10 meters. The headphones are made of powerful material that can be held for a long time. The foldable specs are quite practical and won’t damage the headphones in any way.
If you’re looking for great value deals, the sound quality of these headphones is sure to impress you. The bass is amazing.
- Dimension: 1.6 x 5.3 x 7.3 inches
- Weighs 4.6 ounces
- Heavy bass
- Sound insulation
- Strong batter
- Integrated control
- A competitor in the market for other headphones
- Good bass
- The sound quality is good
- Durable and easy to store
- The material is not stable
- There is no indicator light for switching the headphones on and off
- The light switches on after every 8 seconds
Thanks to their closed acoustic build, BASS+ headphones block out ambient noise and provide a more intense listening experience.
Philips SHE2105WT/28 In-Ear Headset
- 3 choices of ear cap sizes for optimal fit
- Cable clip and protective pouch for easy use and storage
- Reflective stopper in the cable
- Sweat resistant and rain proof – ideal for any workout
- 8gm headphones for superb fit and ultra lightweight comfort
With a number of specs, the headset helps you continue your work without decreasing motivation levels. The sound system keeps you busy in a way that you would hardly notice from your surroundings.
The white-colored in-ear headset has an ergonomic design with extremely slim caps that are properly rubberized, which makes it more comfortable to wear during long listening sessions. Again, the headset’s integrated design features a precision microphone and call button to enhance your listening experience.
The headset also has a 3.5mm plug that allows connection to mobile phones such as Sony Ericson, Samsung, and Nokia. The cable connection is made with two parallel and symmetric cables with a length of 1.0m. The stereo connector is 3.5mm long and is made of copper material.
Finally, the end of the connector is chrome plated, which is a built-in specification. This in-ear headset from Philips comes with a cable clip together with a protective pouch that increases its durability.
The cable also contains a reflective stopper, while the headset is rain and sweat resistant. The sensitive microphones make it easy for the user to control the conversation on the phone.
- Weighs 0.56 ounces
- 5mm plug
- Integrated specification
- Reflective stopper
- Sweat-resistant and rain-proof
- The headset is about 90cm long
- Supports audio and video on virtually every device
- Helps to focus while driving
- Good quality at affordable price
- Easy to carry in school bags, handbags, etc.
- Weak connections
- Not compatible for carrying in pockets
- The quality of sound isn’t that great
The sound characteristics of this white headset allow listeners to hear the bass beat that not only provides improvised sound but also enables the movement of the air for a deep and rich bass experience.
Guide for Buyers
What should I look for in a headphone? What factors should influence my choice of headphones? If you’ve asked yourself these questions and wondering what to look for before buying Philips headphones, this guide is for you.
Here, we highlight some important elements to consider before making a purchase.
Depending on your connectivity preferences, choose the headphones that match your options. We recommend that you choose headphones that allow both wireless and wired connectivity.
Most Philips earphones offer clear sound quality, powerful bass, and all-around listening experience. For advanced sound, you should still buy headphones with exclusive features like noise reduction.
With most Philips headsets, you won’t break the bank unless, of course, they have first-class features. But Philips doesn’t overprice its products, so whatever your budget, you should find your fit.
We strongly recommend that you choose headphones that will enhance your overall listening experience. Check the headband, ear pads and ear cups; are they soft, convenient and breathable, etc.? Alternatively, check for additional earphones or earplugs, warranty, that the cables are stable and durable. Always choose a pair whose characteristics give you an extra advantage.
For a great unbreakable listening experience, choose headphones with long-lasting battery life and a quick-charge feature for the ultimate comfort.
Design & Comfort
One good thing about Philips headphones is the ergonomic design of their headphones. Don’t forget to put them on and make sure they’re sturdy and comfortable, especially if you’re listening for a long time. Secondly, choose a pair that defines your lifestyle, whether you’re exercising, traveling, or otherwise.
Philips headsets are rarely easily damaged, but to be on the safe side, you should check the pair carefully to ensure its reliability.
Philips boasts a remarkable line of imaginative and affordable headsets. When you decide to buy a Philip headset, you do extensive headset research, depending on your preferences. At Philips, you can expect quality headphones, but the more high-quality headsets you but, the deeper you will dig into your pockets.
We do hope this article has given you insight into choosing the best Philips headphones on the market.